- Ensure to shave the day PRIOR to tanning and does not use deodorant or moisturizer the day of tanning.
- For best results, exfoliate with your Extreme Exfoliant Glove 1-2 days prior to having your Eco Tan Rich Honey Spray Tan.
- Have your therapist spray you with two coats and leave it on for 2+ hours.
- Eco Tan’s beautiful solution will feel moisturizing on your skin.
- Your tan will last longer and your skin will be nourished with our formulation.
- Eco Tan does not contain synthetic food coloring, which stains your skin. When you first wash it off it may appear to be a light tan, however it will deepen over the next 24-48 hours.
- Swimming, sweating, and soaking in a bath or spa will absolutely affect the life of your tan.
- Eco Tan Winter Skin is a perfect tan extender to use once or twice a week.
- Relax and enjoy, knowing that you are using an Australian organic product. Eco Tan Rich Honey Solution will nourish your skin and will fade away in approx. 7-10 days.
- The USA Food & Drug Administration (FDA) recommends that inhalation of DHA be avoided. It recommends wearing a facemask, nose plugs, and eye pretection.
- An allergy patch test is recommended for fist time users.